Latest Journal Entries
- Jamie Wardrop, Cinematographer and Lighting Designer reflects on our EMERGENCE digital season 22 Oct 2020
- Mull Theatre Presents Emergence: Two Brand New Plays For The Theatre 15 Sep 2020
- Emergence: Introducing Ashley Smith and Simon Donaldson 27 Aug 2020
- Emergence: Introducing Martin Low, Simon Liddell and Jessica Brettle 21 Aug 2020
- Emergence: Introducing Beth Morton and Jamie Wardrop 14 Aug 2020
Mull Theatre Presents Emergence: Two Brand New Plays For The Theatre
15 Sep 2020
MULL THEATRE presents
Two brand new plays for the theatre and staged and filmed for a digital run in October
EMERGENCE is our new digital season for audiences to enjoy at home. Over the next few months, you’ll be able to enjoy theatre, music, and visual arts through our new digital platform.
Launching EMERGENCE is two new short plays - Strange Rocks by Oliver Emanuel and Undocumented by Anita Vettesse, directed by our theatre director for 2020/21, Beth Morton, for a two-week run from Tuesday 13 - Tuesday 27 October.
Strange Rocks looks at imagination and connection. Taking place over one night in spring, two strangers recall what happened to them in their pasts and try to figure out what the future might hold. Undocumented is a hopeful love story (of sorts) about two people finding the strength to let go of the past and look to the future.
Performed by acclaimed Scottish actors, Ashley Smith (Scot Squad) and Simon Donaldson(Outlander and Scot Squad), the creative team includes Jamie Wardrop (Cinematographer and Lighting Designer), Jessica Brettle (Set and Costume Designer), Martin Low (Sound Designer), and Simon Liddell (Composer).
Keep an eye on our social media for updates!