Latest Journal Entries
- An Tobar Summer Sessions: Hector Shaw 10 Jul 2021
- An Tobar Summer Sessions: Simon Liddell Music From Strange Rocks 09 Jul 2021
- We're Hiring! Come Join Us 07 Jul 2021
- Phone Call To The World 30 Jun 2021
- Introducing our new Chief Executive And Artistic Director for Mull Theatre: Rebecca Atkinson-Lord 22 May 2021
Beth Morton: Mull Theatre Director
26 May 2020
An Tobar & Mull Theatre are pleased to announce that we have Beth Morton joining our team as Theatre Director for 2020/21.
Obviously these are difficult days and although we invited Beth on board before the countrywide shutdown, we are looking at meaningful ways of presenting new theatre and keeping a close eye on what happens elsewhere in the arts world.
Beth Morton is a director and theatre maker. Her collaborative artistic process as a theatre maker often sees her developing original work in partnership with writers and other creatives and she strives to create distinct worlds within which characters, ideas and stories can exist. Her directing work has been critically acclaimed including her 2018 production of Gary McNair’s re- imagined After The Cuts which played to sold out audiences. Beth is an associate artist with Raw Material and the Beacon Arts Centre and has worked with, most notably, Tron Theatre, MacRobert Arts Centre, In Motion, Oran Mor, Manchester Royal Exchange, Theatre Royal Stratford East and National Theatre of Scotland.