Latest Journal Entries
- Mull Theatre Presents Emergence: Two Brand New Plays For The Theatre 15 Sep 2020
- Emergence: Introducing Ashley Smith and Simon Donaldson 27 Aug 2020
- Emergence: Introducing Martin Low, Simon Liddell and Jessica Brettle 21 Aug 2020
- Emergence: Introducing Beth Morton and Jamie Wardrop 14 Aug 2020
- Emergence: Writers And Dates Announcement 03 Aug 2020
Beth Morton: Mull Theatre Director
26 May 2020
An Tobar & Mull Theatre are pleased to announce that we have Beth Morton joining our team as Theatre Director for 2020/21.
Obviously these are difficult days and although we invited Beth on board before the countrywide shutdown, we are looking at meaningful ways of presenting new theatre and keeping a close eye on what happens elsewhere in the arts world.
Beth Morton is a director and theatre maker. Her collaborative artistic process as a theatre maker often sees her developing original work in partnership with writers and other creatives and she strives to create distinct worlds within which characters, ideas and stories can exist. Her directing work has been critically acclaimed including her 2018 production of Gary McNair’s re- imagined After The Cuts which played to sold out audiences. Beth is an associate artist with Raw Material and the Beacon Arts Centre and has worked with, most notably, Tron Theatre, MacRobert Arts Centre, In Motion, Oran Mor, Manchester Royal Exchange, Theatre Royal Stratford East and National Theatre of Scotland.